Eternal Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more fun in the game

2 posters

Go down

No more fun in the game Empty No more fun in the game

Post by Doggy Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Hello there,

As you may have noticed (actually perhaps not since we don't have the same login hours), i haven't logged into EL since some days ... the reason is quite simple ... i don't have fun playing EL anymore, even my personal goals (buying nexuses, and reaching Alch 100 lvl) are not exciting anymore ...

Perhaps that's a little break only, perhaps it's definitive ... i don't know yet ... perhaps i'll come back ingame from time to time to chat a little bit, but i'm even unsure about that ...

If i don't come back ingame (actually i think i will since i ordered 30k sulfur from FEAR guild and it's due for delivery in some days, so i'll probably login, get the order delivered, then leave again), there are 2 things that i must say :

1. I really enjoyed playing with you guys, it's been fun for something like almost 9 months now
2. Puppy's paid-period is due for expiry on dec-16th, if i don't play anymore, i won't pay the annual fee ($20), therefore Puppy will have to be offline after that date.

Cya guys, and enjoy the game !
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

No more fun in the game Empty Re: No more fun in the game

Post by SlimPickins Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 am

Sad to see you go. Hopefully you'll come back after a break. I enjoyed having a European in the guild. You could always try something new to get more fun out of the game. Try pking or ranging or something.
Anyway, if you don't come back before puppy expires, we'll empty her inventory so the stuff she has doesn't disappear. Also if you don't come back, give one of us the stuff in your storage.
Let us know what you decide.

SlimPickins

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum