Eternal Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 50 and meaningless milestones.

3 posters

Go down

Level 50 and meaningless milestones. Empty Level 50 and meaningless milestones.

Post by boognish Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Last night i made 15/17 phantom stones to get level 50 summoning. Thanks JJ and Doggy for the EDE Smile This brings all my old skills (a/d harv. alc. mag. pot. man. cra. sum.) to at least 50. I looked up some player stats and there are very few that did this. I'm happy to achieve this, it took me nearly 4 years, but I'm looking for the next step and I need some help deciding:

* All skills at 30 or higher. This is the easiest, i could do it in a few weeks, but it will cost mucho gc to level ranging. I could start to make clothes around 30 tai.

* Alchemy to level 100. I'm near 91 now, this is only a few million points, it would take me a month or more. Only benefit is having another 100 in players online page, and maybe some extra gc in sto.

* Old skills to 60. I would need to train magic again but that's not too bad. going 50 to 60 summoning will take a long time unless i can acquire mass EDE and ELE. Not much benefit here except i will get a bit closer to summoning dragons.

Any ideas to keep the game interesting for someone who should have quit long ago?
boognish
boognish

Back to top Go down

Level 50 and meaningless milestones. Empty Re: Level 50 and meaningless milestones.

Post by Doggy Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:19 pm

First of all :
cheers cheers cheers congratulations cheers cheers cheers

Then, about the what to do next ... well, that's a very personal choice, but fortunately you made a shortlist already ... my opinion ... why not making all of them ? If you manage in the right order, it's likely to be easier ... let me explain (i did not think about it intensively, but it looks like it makes sense !) :

1. You get Alchemy 100
While you achive this, you will :
- make a brunch of ELE/EDE
- earn lots of gc if you sell the essences you don't need for further skills
- save ings for reaching others levels

2. You make all skills at 30, as you said, it'll cost a lot on arrows for ranging, but you'll be rich when you'll have 9 more levels in alchemy !

3. (the hardest one), you bring all your old skills to 60, and for summoning, you of course use your saved EDE/ELEs

4. Look forward the next goal lol!
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Level 50 and meaningless milestones. Empty Re: Level 50 and meaningless milestones.

Post by SlimPickins Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Doggy is right. It's what I would have suggested.

SlimPickins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum